Whether you are new to doing business in Delaware or have been doing so for years, you have decided not to become a member of the Delaware Pest Control Association. For what ever reason, you decided that you weren't interested. Well, perhaps it's time to take another look at the association. For the past few years we've enjoyed a "Joint-State" relationship with the National Pest Management Association (NPMA). As such, the benefits of membership have grown to the point that you may want to take another serious look at joining.
Listed below are just a few of the many benefits of joining the Delaware Pest Control Association. We hope you'll consider us as a viable means of doing business in Delaware.
- Your Voice in Washington... and in Dover
- Promoting Your Profession
- Member rate for NPMA Annual Convention and DPCA Short Course
- Your Presence on the World Wide Web
- Who's Who in Professional Pest Control: Your One-Of-A-Kind Reference Guide
- Information Central: Instant Access
- Working Together in Common Cause
- Legislative Day: Grass Roots Pest Control Advocacy
- NPMA Resource Center: Information You Can Use
- Your Source for the Pest Control Industry's Strongest Training and Education
- INFOTRAC... Your 24-Hour Emergency Res. Serv.
- Demonstrating and Publicizing Your Company's Commitment
- The Bottom Line: Increase Profits